Practice Areas


If you are owed over $10,000 for a commercial debt, note, sale of goods or services, loan or because you gave someone credit…(more)


If your debt was secured by land or property, you may be able to foreclose to collect your money…(more)

Bad Debts and Loans

If you loaned money or sold goods or services on credit and didn’t get paid, you have a good case for recovery…(more)  

Unpaid Sales of Goods or Services 

If you sold your time or products and didn’t get paid, we will pursue rapid collection for you …(more)

Construction Debts

If your debt is related to a construction project, other remedies, liens and security can often be pursued…(more)  


Do you already have a California Judgment you haven’t collected? We are specialists in judgment enforcement techniques such as …(more)  

Sister State Judgments

If you have a Court Judgment or Order from a State other than California, it can be enforced against a California Debtor or property…(more)

Foreign Judgments

Judgments issued in Foreign Countries against California Debtors or those with property in California can be collected by …(more)  

Arbitration Awards 

If you have an award from an Arbitration that isn’t being paid, we can convert it to a judgment and pursue collection…(more)

Home Page

Practice Areas


Fee Agreements

Getting Started

Web Design & SEO By Attorneys Design Studio

Copyright © 2005-2014 Greenbaum Law Group, LLP

All Rights Reserved.