Some of our clients request we enforce Arbitration Awards. An Arbitration Award is not a Judgment and enforcement requires that the Award be turned into a Judgment. The procedure is to file a Petition to Confirm the Arbitration Award with the proper court. This requires filing a case and serving the Debtor. Once the Court determines that there is a valid Arbitration Award and confirms it as a Judgment, we begin enforcement using all the legal means available. We know how to enforce Judgments and get your money.  We move fast and aggressively. 

We offer a choice between contingent fees (a percentage) or hourly fees (charge by the hour).  See our FAQ page on which is right for you and how to make the choice.  

We recover more money, more often than other attorneys or collectors.  If you are a contingent fee client and we donít recover, there is no fee.  The out of pocket filing fees for the court enforcement documents, motions, hearings and liens and the fee for the process servers are generally small.  See our FAQ pages concerning Costs.


Click The State Where You Need Service


Follow us on...




1-800-519-0562 Toll Free


Web Design & SEO By

Copyright © 2005-2017 Greenbaum Law Group, LLP

All Rights Reserved.